Sunday, December 15, 2013

Two cobras is probably overkill, but it will have be done anyway. This is the original with the smaller V8 (a 289). It's more subdued than the 427 cobra that came later, with more elegant lines. I might actually be able to drive it without killing myself - another big advantage over its sibling.

Sports Car
Sports Car

Download whole gallery
Two cobras is probably overkill, but it will have be done anyway. This is the original with the smaller V8 (a 289). It's more subdued than the 427 cobra that came later, with more elegant lines. I might actually be able to drive it without killing myself - another big advantage over its sibling.
Two cobras is probably overkill, but it will have be done anyway. This is the original with the smaller V8 (a 289).  It's more subdued than the 427 cobra that came later, with more elegant lines.  I might actually be able to drive it without killing myself - another big advantage over its sibling.

Download whole gallery
Cool car pictures - www.facebook.com/...
Cool car pictures - www.facebook.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment