Saturday, December 14, 2013

Marussia . This is for my son. NOT that I can afford to look at one, but I can bring him by a showroom. Say "Happy Graduation!" NOW, get to work, granny" Granny needs a new car!

Modified Sports Cars Bugati Cars. I like this sports car because it is the nicest sports car in the world or at least the most expensive.
Modified Sports Cars Bugati Cars. I like this sports car because it is the nicest sports car in the world or at least the most expensive.

Download whole gallery
The Dream Sports Car Experience
The Dream Sports Car Experience

Download whole gallery
Marussia . This is for my son. NOT that I can afford to look at one, but I can bring him by a showroom. Say "Happy Graduation!" NOW, get to work, granny" Granny needs a new car!
Marussia   .   This is for my son.  NOT that I can afford to look at one, but I can bring him by a showroom.   Say "Happy Graduation!"  NOW, get to work, granny" Granny needs a new car!

Download whole gallery
Shreks first sports car! He has good taste! (in cars) -Dodge Viper!
Shreks first sports car! He has good taste! (in cars) -Dodge Viper!

Download whole gallery
Retro Troll Doll: I'm not sure why these were so popular, but yes, I too was smitten. #Doll #Troll
Retro Troll Doll: I'm not sure why these were so popular, but yes, I too was smitten. #Doll #Troll

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment