Sunday, December 15, 2013

67 Ford Galaxie 500 Picked the car up cheap and after some body work and a Maco paint job, it looked pretty stunning. When I parted with it, the first guy who came to look at it couldn"t get back with the money fast enough. Really wish I had held on to it.

mini mini
mini mini

Download whole gallery
67 Ford Galaxie 500 Picked the car up cheap and after some body work and a Maco paint job, it looked pretty stunning. When I parted with it, the first guy who came to look at it couldn"t get back with the money fast enough. Really wish I had held on to it.
67 Ford Galaxie 500 Picked the car up cheap and after some body work and a Maco paint job, it looked pretty stunning. When I parted with it, the first guy who came to look at it couldn"t get back with the money fast enough. Really wish I had held on to it.

Download whole gallery
Vintage yellow vespa - #yellow - ?k?
Vintage yellow vespa  - #yellow - ?k?

Download whole gallery
Look at These Amazing Exploded Views of Classic Sports Cars
Look at These Amazing Exploded Views of Classic Sports Cars

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment